Business Inc. 3D: Realistic Startup Simulator Game
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Sell your flat and invest in a mobile business startup in a strategic business game called Business Inc.3D. Perhaps you'll lose the roof over your head, or perhaps you'll be an incredibly rich buffalo. You will certainly gain new business experience.
This is NOT another idle clicker, you have to think strategically in this business simulator. You can get bankrupt if you do not control your costs and employees performance. But then you can start over, because this is only simulation. :)
Employ employees, carry out dozens of projects and earn money on famous mobile games such as Flara Bimbo, Angry Fans or politically incorrect Race of Races. Pick the right games and stay ahead of your competition to win the market. Think strategically, do not tap, like in real business. Develop your startup company to a business tycoon.
Train your employees, pay them bonuses, equip the office with dozens of useful items such as a billiard table and coffee machine.
Business Inc. 3D is a new edition of Business game simulator, which is additionally enriched with many new features such as offices and 3D characters, the ability to purchase equipment, completely new projects and employees.
Tapping endlessly leads you to nothing in this game. You must consider profitability, cost, risks, staff, competitive pressure, missed opportunities, and make right decisions to win. You should become real startup enterpreneur in our business tycoon game simulation.
How to play:
1. Your goal is to earn as much money as you can and develop your startup company.
2. Assign your first employee to a gaming project and wait until it is finished.
3. Monitor its profits and cancel when it starts bringing loss.
4. Hire more employees and upgrade your office when you have enough funding.
5. Run your mad gaming empire effectively.
- Hiring and training game developers
- Talking with staff
- People walking around the office
- Selecting profitable projects
- Running gaming projects
- Facing staff and project risks
- Managing startup company in gaming industry
- Upgrading offices
- Purchasing office equipment
- Chasing competition
- Managing financials
- 3 levels of difficulty
- 3 rates of speed of the game
- Online ranking
- Company value chart
Find tips and news on our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/bincgame/
Contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Add Comment & Review
Add Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category