Ada – your health companion
Ada helps you and your loved ones check symptoms and discover what might be causing them – day or night without an appointment. Whatever’s bothering you, from stomach problems to pregnancy concerns, Ada can help you find answers and let you know if you should see a doctor.Developed by doctors and scientists, our app is trustworthy, fast, and available when and where you need a health check.How does it work?
You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms.
Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and conditions.
You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what could be wrong and what to do next.
What can you expect?
- Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect you and keep your information private.
- Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology.
- Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique profile.
- Assessments for loved ones – if you assess someone else, their information stays separate from your own.
- Health checks – your assessments include information that may be relevant and helpful to your doctor.
- 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere.
What can you tell Ada?
Ada answers medical questions of every kind. Here are some of the most common searches:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Anxiety disorder
- Acute panic attack
- Skin conditions such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Pregnancy concerns
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
The Ada Health App is a Class I medical device in the European Union. Registration in other markets is pending.
We want to hear from you. If you have any feedback or just want to get in touch, reach us at email@example.com.
Add Comment & Review